- By plane: You can fly to Brussels (international) airport. From here you can take a train to Antwerp, or an AirportExpress Shuttle bus that takes you directly to the centre of the city. More information about getting to and from the airport: here
- You can also fly low budget Airlines like Ryanair which will take you to Brussels-South Airport (Charleroi). From here you can take a shuttlebus to the centre of Brussels followed by a train to Antwerp
- Another airport you can fly to Antwerp International Airport, however not many airlines choose to fly here.
- By train: The international express train 'Thalys' stops in Antwerp. Shedules can be found here:http://www.thalys.com/
- By bus: Most Eurolines buses stop in Brussels, but often in Antwerp as well
How to get to the congress location from Antwerp? The bus number that stops at the University of Antwerp in Wilrijk, campus Drie Eiken, are: 17, 22, 130, 131, 135, 140, 141.
You can take this bus at Antwerp Central Station or at the Crown Plaza Hotel where the AirportExpress shuttle bus stops. The bus will arrive at the "Universiteitsplein" in "Wilrijk". Crew of AMSC will wait for you at the bus station.
Other busses: Antwerpen-Zuid (South train station of Antwerp): Bus 180/181/182/183 to the stop in the "Doornstraat" at "het universiteitsplein".
Antwerpen-Berchem (Berchem train station): Bus 21 to stop "Wilrijk Bist". Change to bus 17 or 180/181/182/183 to "Universiteitsplein".
For any further queries about transport please contact us at email@example.com!